Outreach Team and Social Team were combined
Approved by the USCL Board of Trustees 031516
Mission: To identify and recognize the needs of USCL and the community, and work to resolve by incorporating Unity principles.
March 9, 2016 New Team Leader (Oct. 2018) and Secretary: Teresa Mulford
Board Link Chris Janson
Subteams: Fellowship, Message of Hope (Phyllis Jolly)
- Pastoral Care
- Compassion team – Caring Angels
- Community at large outreach
- Allen Neighborhood Association Liaison
- Transportation Coordinator
- Connection with Congregation through the mailing of Positive Prayer Letters Fall 2016
- Devise systems of information – inflow and outflow
- Establish mechanism to ensure inclusion
- Train visitors if requested – establish procedures
- Protocols of hospital visits – what would patient like?
- Recruit / create list of USCL members who wish to be part of visitation team
- Invite others involved in these activities previously to share their expertise
- Create social events - e.g. Game Night, Ice Cream Social, Lugnuts Church night, etc.
Compassion Team: Call people that are sick, visit with people in hospital, send get well cards
Team Members, Ann McCarthy, Helen Pedersen, Phyllis Jolly,