There is a special children's program offered at 10:30 am on the 3th Sunday of every month. On other Sundays, our children are welcomed into our Sunday Celebration Service. There are quiet activity bags and TV tray tables available to engage the children as they sit with their responsible adult during the service.
Becase Unity Spiritual Center of Lansing does not have many youth in its congregation at the moment, our YFM Coordinater, Casey Miller, is exploring creating a Campus Ministry at LLC and MSU. We are currently looking for LCC students who would be interested in becoming the initial Board for Unity Campus Ministry. If you know of somehow, please contact Casey Miller email@example.com
We are also exploring how we can serve the youth in our neighborhood.
Stay tuned for further developments.
Youth and Family Ministry Team
Rooted in love, joy, integrity and Unity Principles, we strive to provide a safe and
respectful environment that enables today's youth to become tomorrow's world changers.
Team Leader Casey Miller
Board Link Kay Batterson
- we incorporate the core values of USCL
- create a safe environment for sunday service.
- present curriculum consistent with spiritual growth and development
- provide well trained lesson leaders
- link to congregation
- All Ages centered events and activities
- encourage congregation participation
- market and advertise events and activities
- encourage grand parent participation
- create palatable discipline policy
- encourage retention
- support parents in attendance
- Make sure at least two lesson leaders are present for every group
- train instructors regularly in curriculum
- yearly background checks
- monthly family events
- parent classes during events
- FB/newsletter/bulletin notices
- reports during sunday celebration
- expand web presence with social media and website
- bring your grand kid to church event