Our Core Values
|Romans 12:2||We seek to experience and live form a state of conscious oneness with God, each other and all creation.|
|2 Corinthians 3:17||We champion each individual's freedom to become a full expression of Spirit.|
|James 5:12||We apply Unity Principles and the Law of Mind action by making and keeping our agreements in thought, word, and deed.|
|1 Thessalonians 5:16||With playful expression, we laugh and have fun as we celebrate life, love, and abundance.|
|Romans 15:7||We embrace ALL people as expressions of God.|
|Proverbs 11:25||We gratefully receive the abundant gifts of the universe and share them generously.|
|PRAYER||Luke 11:9,10||We acknowledge, celebrate and practice the transformative power of prayer.|
Our Five Principles For Spiritual Living
1. GOD IS: There is only one Presence and one Power active in the universe and in our lives, God the good.
2. I AM: Our essence is of God
Therefore we are inherently good. This God-essence, called the Christ, was fully expressed in Jesus. It's potential is in us, as well.
3. I THINK: We are co-creators with God
We create reality through our thoughts held in mind.
4. I PRAY: Through prayer and meditation we align our heart-mind with God.
Release and affirmation are the tools that we use.
5. I ACT: Through thoughts, words, and actions we live the Truth that we know.