The Administrative Team’s mission is to provide effective administrative support for the ministry and it’s mission.
Team Leader; 2019 Jerry Podany
Secretary: Jessica Shelton, Staff Board Link: Greg Edwards, Board Treasurer
Admin Team Members: Jerry Podany, Jane Cloos, Sharon Ketchum (Staff), Jessica Shelton (Staff)
Sub Teams: Counting (Staey Ames), Budget & Finance, Fund Raising, Bylaws, Policy, Building, Tech Team (Dan Maynard & Greg & Jill Dening)
The two main areas of focus are finances and building maintenance. The Treasurer meets with staff monthly to review finances. Jerry Podany arranges maintenance and repairs as needed. The team meets at the end of each quarter to take a larger view of these areas and other items which may arise.
- Record Keeping
- Facilities maintenance and repair.
- Financial Accounting
- Legal Obligations
- Administrative procedures
- Communication (IT, internet, phone, web, email)
- Cordial and welcoming office presence
- Maintenance of church activities and space usage calendar
- Office equipment and supplies
- Production of ministry printed materials
- Business Management
- Policy and Procedures
- Garbage and Recycling
- Employ competent Administrative Assistant
- Use Quickbooks for accounting in office. Hire bookkeeper for yearend
- Keep current with IT development
- Establish maintain and document office procedures
- Coordinate and maintain calendar of all ministry activities.
- Update office equipment as needed.